Thursday, August 26, 2004

"You will meet an important person who will help you advance professionally."

That's what a fortune says that's sitting here next to this public computer.

Well, ok. Let's see how much I actually USE this thing.

Oh, and if someone's actually reading this, hello hello, and merry Augustmas.

I guess I should do some pretentious introductory thing because this is the first one, and I always feel like I should mark the occaision.

Or, I could just show you part of my first Livejournal entry:

The first one
OK, here it is. HERE it is. The first one. The FIRST one. This is it. THIS is IT. FIRST one. FIRST one, man. Yeah. YEAH. THE first one. The FIRST one of its kind. Number one. Out of an indeterminate number. 1. Uno. First thing. The number that comes before two is the number of journal entries I have so far...if you count this one, which isn't done yet. So, technically, it's zero. But after I finish THIS one, I'll have...

ONE.

Whew! OK, glad to get that out of the way. There's a lot of pressure surrounding this entry...you know, the FIRST entry, if I didn't make that clear enough.

The main reason I got this, other than really enjoying what Matt has put in his blog, is to utilize the audio thing, so, if I had to guess I'd say I'm going to use that most often, if not almost exclusively. That's just too cool to not take advantage of.

So, there's a lot going on, but I think I'll save it for the audio thing.

Bye for now!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home