Monday, April 24, 2006

lag time

Well, I came up with a musical idea or two last Friday and I didn't have a tape recorder, so I ran to the phone and called my blog so that I could record it really quickly, download it off of the blog, and then delete it from my blog.

The problem was that the audio posts didn't come up on my blog for at least a day, and I was out of town and I couldn't get to a computer to complete the process of saving and deleting it from the blog.

So, if you've popped by recently and heard some sketchy piano music, that's what it was. It's nothing finished and it actually isn't even intended for anyone else's ears, but it seems there are times that there's a severe lag time for the audio posts.

Anyway, my mother and I just spun through Nashville again for my grandmother's 85th birthday. She seems to be doing very well. Always great to see family. Some of them watched the PIANO SAGA supplementary DVD while we were down there. The video does seem to grab and sustain attention. That's good to know.

Trying to get the CD available through my website, but some logistical problems remain. It would be great to get that resolved this week. In the meantime, the CD has been selling well. I don't have any specific expectations in that regard, but it is selling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home