Friday, August 27, 2004

politics overflowing from their BRAINS!!!!

I just tried two random blogs and they were BOTH expressly political in nature.

Wow! That's pretty suprising for me. Maybe I'm just not aware of the amount of people out there who are that engaged with the process and etc. It's a good thing, for sure, just...suprising for me for some reason.

That would probably be evidence that, since blogs are mostly used by younger-to-young people that there's a very large segment of the generation X and NEXT populations who are politically engaged. That's pretty cool, and more than I would've thought (if my line of reasoning is correct in any way, shape, or form...or ANYthing. Never a foregone conclusion).

Personally, I find that I'm a little more with it than some, but I don't allow myself to, or even care to, get steeped in it. That's partially because I see what it can do to people. Turn to MSNBC or Fox News almost any time of the day or night to see people so wrangled by their political persuasions that it obviously causes true and actual stress in their lives.

But, I respect it, if it's from true caring. For some, it seems to just be something to do, or because they seem to get something out of winning arguments and making other people look bad.

ANYway, the audio post thing is pretty neat. A little long-winded this time, but that's ok.

Hope all is well! Thanks for the comments!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home