Wednesday, October 26, 2005

more to do

Well, they lost. Ah well. Some fans hung out for a long time after the game and gave everybody a curtain call. That's St. Louis for you.

I made a little trailer for my upcoming album, and you can see it here: http://media.putfile.com/preview1116. I need to get it up on my own page, but I just haven't made much headway with that yet.

It's actually more of a 'teaser' than a 'trailer'. A couple people have said they'd like to see more in it. For the most part, though, it's going over very well.

There's a lot to do. The artwork and layout for the CD needs to be finished. I mean, we've got the cover, but that's actually about it. We need a back cover, spine label, and maybe a booklet on the inside flap. It's a digipak, which is where the CD comes in a cardboard and plastic folding thingy...if you know what I mean.

I actually had a little problem with the people I'm working with to make this thing. For whatever reason, the rep I was working with from the manufacturing company was not very fast in giving me a quote on the project price. In fact, after more than two weeks and several e-mails, I still didn't have one. So, I had to get a little feisty [which I'm known to do if I think it's justified], and we've worked it out and we're back on track.

And, I hate doing that. I don't LIKE to get feisty, it's just that sometimes it's important to stand up for yourself. If you don't feel like you're being treated fairly, or if you think someone is out of line, I think, by all means, you need to speak up.

But some people relish those opportunities. I don't. I hate it.

But I try not to back down when it happens.

As of now, we're also thinking of making one side DVD. We'll see how that shapes up. But we can't do any filming until December, apparently.

So, there's more to do. But do the more I shall. Or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home