Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I talked to Tom Green tonight

Sound ridiculous? Well, it is:

Tom Green has a blog at his website which I visit everyday. I'm a huge Tom Green fan. He posts videos occasionally and it's a fun blog. I've e-mailed him quite a few times and he's responded pretty often.

Anyway, today he decided to post his telephone number.

So, I called him.

He knew who I was from my e-mails and it was just a good, relatively brief chat [I didn't want to keep him on b/c he'd gotten a ton of phone calls, as you can imgaine, and was still getting them].

What an incredibly nice guy! Very impressed with him.

When he answered and I identified myself, he said "Hey Kenny!" I thought he was just being nice, but it turns out he did know who I was from my e-mails.

Pretty amazing. There's something about having the opportunity to talk with people whose work you enjoy. It's pretty special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home