Thursday, September 23, 2004

knock knock knock knock knock

My hours are still pretty messed up. I slept off and on from...I don't know...9 am until 1 pm on Wednesday.

I would've slept longer, but I was awoken by the sound of the knocking.

You see, we were evicted from our house not so long ago, and I was the only one home.

You don't want to experience that.

[either one, being evicted period, or being evicted while you're home]

So, whenever people come knocking, it really scares me.

I didn't answer the door.

I THINK it was the maintenance people stopping by like we'd asked them to for the air conditioner. It wasn't working, but then it started working again after some ice that had built up on it had melted off. So, I put a note on the door saying 'Thanks, looks like we've solved the problem", partially so that they WOULDN'T knock.

But, some time after they knocked, there was someone out back looking at the air conditioner.

ANYway, more music, less sleep. That's the story these days.

Got to hang out with Steve tonight, who's been having a rough time as of late with house stuff, job stuff. I think the light at the end of the tunnel is visible now, though.

Seems to be a lot of general turmoil making the rounds these days. A lot of changes. A lot of stuff happening.

Let's hang with each other here. We're gonna make it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home