Thursday, February 24, 2005

payback

So, St. Louis Woman Magazine [http://www.stlouiswomanmag.com/] has expressed interest in the upcoming concert to the folks at the Missouri chapter of the Lupus Foundation. They saw my picture, and the article, on lupusmo.org.

I'm not exactly sure what their level of interest is, but my friend, Allison, who works at the foundation, is going to follow up on this and find out if we can get in the magazine somehow.

Granted, I'm not a woman [to quelch any lingering doubts there might be], but, hey, let's face it:

The women of St. Louis OWE ME.

And not just the ones who've confused me, lied to me, and just plain abused me. I mean ALL of the women in St. Louis.

In fact, get the word out: Every woman in St. Louis owes me a dollar. That's all! Then, they're scot free. The debt is repaid. ALL of them. Yes, the elderly women too. The girls of St. Louis are exempt...until they turn 18, at which point they'll owe me TWO dollars for not being old enough for when they could've just owed me ONE dollar.

OK, so, this is in gest.

Somewhat.

But, feel free to give me a dollar anyway. Just because I love you.

But, my love is conditional. That condition is $1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home