Friday, September 24, 2004

A MONUMENTAL ACHIEVEMENT

That's right. Are you ready for this?

...........

Well, I hope so....

........................................

...........................................I JUST BEAT THE COMPUTER AT 3-D PONG!!!!!

[waiting expectantly]

....well, yeah, I know, doesn't sound like much....

...but here's the deal with this game:

You play 20 different balls, basically, and each hit of the ball off a paddle is one point.

If I hit the ball past the computer opponent, I get 20 points.

HOWEVER...

If the COMPUTER hits the ball past ME, IT gets 40 points.

So, if you do the math, that means that you can win as many as 13 out of 20 balls against the computer AND STILL LOSE.

You have to get 14 out of 20 balls past the computer opponent to have enough points to win.

It's a HARD GAME, too. Ever played it? http://www.addictinggames.com/3dpong.html

Well, it's hard for someone like me, who doesn't play video games.

The score was 444 to 398.

Yup. That's my big news for the day.

Yup.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home