Tuesday, December 28, 2004

a strange guilt

Today, I was sitting on the floor upstairs watching something funny, and I banged my fist on the floor at one point. Just once, though.

My poor brother, Nick, was downstairs on the phone, heard the single thump, and he thought I had died.

I feel strangely guilty about that.......

..........................

I guess I should feel more guilty about taking up your time with this entry.













Or, maybe I should see how long I can carry this on, to see if I become guilty. I might receive some insight into my psyche.











































Nope, not feeling guilty yet.









































Not yet.



















































Still not feeling guilty.






































































OK, now I'm realizing that this doesn't really work b/c you can easily scroll down and not actually try to read the empty space.








Now I feel decidedly unintelligent.









Thanks a lot.


























................do YOU feel guilty now?









1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

that was funny. :)

hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. this is decidedly a strange epoch of our existance when people come and go... and you are left there... sometimes alone.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home